Just what is procrastination? It is the habit of casting things off until the last possible moment.
Procrastination itself is not a problem – the effects of procrastination, nonetheless, can be corrosive.
If you’re a procrastinator, you are likely to have:
- Neglected opportunities
- Worked long hours at work hoping to get a project completed at the last chance
- Felt totally stressed out
- Experienced overburden
- Abided feelings of guilt and bitterness
- Procrastination is a killer – a killer of aspirations, ambitions, and achievement.
The Outcomes of Hypnosis
There is in truth no necessity to continue on the procrastination cycle of wait, wait, wait, stress out, and wait even more. You can master procrastination. How? Using the power of hypnosis.
Hypnosis isn’t some wishy-washy form of psychotherapeutics – it is simply a naturally occurring state of mind that bypasses the conscious role of the mind. When the conscious is bypassed, we don’t pass opinion on what is being suggested.
Believe it or not, we’re in a hypnotic state rather frequently. For instance, here are some times when you have gone around the assessment part of your mind:
- When you see a television commercial that persuades you to purchase a product
- When an expert explains something and you don’t question the validity of that claim
- Children do it when they pretend or “make believe”
- Love – How many occasions have you let an issue proceed without arguing because you were “in love”.
By moving around the assessment section of the mind, suggestions can be put into your subconscious mind and assist you to move towards a specific destination – just the fashion that advertisers motivate you towards their merchandise.
Your Conscious Mind Resists Overcoming Procrastination
Have you ever tried to stop procrastinating?
What occurs? If you’re like alot of people, you tell yourself something and your judgemental mind finds all varieties of reasons why it won’t work!
For example, one of the primary self help suggestions for defeating procrastination is to separate the broad goal into smaller, more attainable pieces. This appears good in theory.
Now try out putting that through your conscious, judgemental filter. Here are some of the things you’re likely to “hear”:
- “Just what I want – more things to get done that I can’t get done.”
- “If I can’t complete one big thing, what has me imagine I can complete umpteen smaller things?”
- “Who cares if you break it smaller? You still won’t begin it until it is due!”
And this type of self talk from your judgemental conscious mind is what you can anticipate whenever you hope to overpower procrastination. So, what can you do?
One style to overwhelm procrastination is with hypnosis.
Set An End to Procrastination With Hypnosis
Hypnosis can assist you to subdue procrastination forever. How? By detouring around your conscious mind!
Procrastination is no more than a damaging habit. Your conscious mind doesn’t enjoy change and will “talk” you right out of changing. Nevertheless, if you can get those suggestions into your subconscious mind without the judgemental filter, you can change from existing as a procrastinator to being an achiever.
Hypnosis is stronger than self-control because it positions the suggestions directly into your subconscious, the way advertisers do. By the time the suggestions reach your conscious mind, they will have already been recognized by your subconscious mind – so no more overcoming self talk to contend with!
Strongest of all, your changed position from procrastinator to achiever signifies that you will achieve your goals and still have time left over. Instead of expending all your extra time with headache and guilt and defeat, you can use your spare time for enjoyment and relaxation!