Hypnotherapy is the science of treating the subject through hypnosis. It mainly deals with problems related to the mind. As per statistics, more than 80% of human problems are mental. It can also work as a catalyst for the remaining 20% of ailments, as curing any type of disease depends highly on the attitude of the patient, and hypnotherapy can help him in thinking positive, which is very beneficial in all kind of ailments.
Hypnotherapy has seen many changes with time, but its basic technique has remained unchanged. The basic technique of Hypnotherapy involves communication between the subject (patient) and the therapist (hypnotist) and is done by method of suggestion and acceptance. But this is not the only way, and treatment of the subject is generally selected depending on the nature of his problem.
Another form of Hypnosis is Self Hypnosis, which is based on the concept of self suggestion. Hypnosis is one of the few ways in which you can be your own doctor and can cure yourself, without any body’s help. But in order to do that, you would first need to understand the basic concept of hypnosis, and its working procedure. Hypnosis is deeply connected with human psychology and if you have a natural understanding towards human emotions, and sensibilities, then it would be easier for you to understand and learn hypnosis.
Once you have expertise in Hypnotherapy, not only can you solve your own problems, but you can also help millions of other people, who are trying hard to cure their ailments.