“Discover How You Can Reach Peak Performance, Improve Scores And Blow Your Competition Out Of The Water With Sports Hypnosis”
Famous Sports Superstars have been using this secret for years to get the edge, and now so can you…
I REALLY need help playing sports… can hypnosis help?
Almost all great athletes confess to using hypnosis to better their game. There are numerous great names who have said that they do, and thousands more who have not told anyone but yet they also do. Hypnosis has been used in the Olympics probably since the Olympics began. Do they know what they’re talking about?
Over and over again, many champions have said that they have used not only professional hypnotists but also specifically some form of hypnosis such as visualization or affirmations.
Here are some well-known groups, and very well known athletes that we know for sure use hypnosis to better their game:
- Steve Hooker – Australian gold medalist in pole vaulting
- Tiger Woods – Golfer, trained under Jay Brunza
- Phil Mickelson – Golfer, trained under Dean Reinmuth
- Mary Lou Retton – Gold medal winner L.A. Olympics
- Chicago White Sox – Used a full time hypnotist to make the playoffs
- Phil Jackson – Basketball player, has always used hypnosis
- Rod Carew – Baseball player, used hypnosis to rid himself of pain getting a .400 batting average
- In Baseball, Mark McGwire, Don Sutton, Maury Wills, George Brett, and Nolan Ryan all admitted using hypnosis
- Ken Norton – Boxer, used hypnosis for the 1973 fight with Muhammed Ali and won!
- Jimmy Connors – Tennis, uses hypnosis
- Dr. Raymond Abrezor – skiing Olympic winner.
- Ingmar Johannson – Boxer, used hypnosis to win heavyweight-boxing title
More names that acknowledge using sports hypnosis are Greg Louganis, Talmadge Griffiths, Wayne Gretzky, Freeman McNeil, Steve Stone, Boomer Esiason, as well as a great number of MLB, NFL, NHL, Wrestling, Boxing, Olympic and Pro Athletes use sports hypnosis to get that edge and keep it!
So how exactly does sports hypnosis work?
First you must realize just how much concentration as well as physical strain players experience before any game or sports event.
The mental training of sports hypnosis lets the athlete:
- Pinpoint their focus
- Overcome the problems of lack of concentration
- Feel completely energized and totally revitalized
It works by having hypnosis do away with the distractions of the conscious mind, and allowing the subconscious mind to work instead with the precision that every athlete needs. This then totally eradicates any nervousness felt by the athlete, as well as being able to feel at one with the mind as well as the body. In this manner, their minds are cleared of outside pressures and negative thoughts. Once the mind and body are harmonized, the athlete can’t help but do his/her best.
Further athletic benefits for the athlete
Athletes will feel additional benefits from hypnosis.
For instance there will be:
- Great improvement of the sports style of the athlete
- Heightened development of mental stamina
- Loss or gain of weight
- Greatly improved performance
- Remarkable increase of physical endurance
- Alleviation of pre-competition nervousness due to heightened confidence
- Increased motivation
- Removal of hesitations in performance
Time to break your personal best
In the event that you need to ascertain that you do have a need that can be helped in the field of sports hypnosis, it is highly suggested that you fill in the form below and let us know how you want to improve your sports performance. One of our specialist hypnotherapists will then work with you to improve your results and give you that winning edge. Our professionals have worked with AFL superstars and gold medalists, and now you can too.
Get the help you need by contacting us now
100% confidential and obligation free!